We're excited to announce that Forcura has refreshed the user experience of our web-based workflow and secure communication platform. Senior Support Analyst Merima Bacevac goes over the details:
We made these changes based off of user feedback to allow you and your teams to do more - faster. This new and improved Forcura experience removes unnecessary steps in the intake and orders management process, allows the platform to be used seamlessly across mobile compatible browsers, and performs faster than ever before.
You will see the new user experience on Tuesday, May 7, 2019.
We updated the design and experience with the latest technology and added new features to simplify intake, orders management, and communication. We hope you are thrilled with some of these key improvements:
- Significant increase in website performance and speed - information and dashboards load and update in real time
- Ability to sort by column headers and freeze top row when scrolling
- The improved Quick Send (formerly Quick Fax) feature will now allow you to send or resend a document from different locations within the Forcura Workflow Application
- Simplified navigation between shared folders and personal folders in Drive
- Preview thumbnail is larger when viewing cases, transmissions, and archive. Users are able to have a quick view of the document, associated data points, and activity history without having to open the viewer.
To help you and your team be ready for this update, we hosted a training webinar to cover all of the key enhancements. Watch a recording here.